Yoga By The Beach, Inverloch
Easter long weekend Yoga classes will be held on Fri 19-Apr to Mon 22-Apr 2019 each morning @ 8am – 9am.
Start your day with open-air Yoga this summer overlooking Inverloch’s stunning foreshore beach view!
Breathe in the fresh sea air while you practice Yoga in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
Through physical movement, breath work and meditation you’ll feel refreshed and ready to take on the world!
We have lots of open space so feel free to bring your family or friends and share this experience with them.
All you need to bring with you is $10 and a mat or towel and you’re ready to start!
- Crn of Pymble Ave & The Esplanade, Rotary Park Inverloch
- Fri 19-Apr to Mon 22-Apr 2019
- 8am – 9am (60 mins)
Benefits Of Meditation
When the mind is still, the parasympathetic (rest and digest) nervous system is able to restore the body and heal the battle scars of life.
You are encouraged to use “downtime” between sessions to practice stillness on your own. The more we practice, the more proficient we become.
If you’d like to learn how to meditate, take a look at my Meditation course.
Each week I teach you new techniques allowing time for practice in between each tuition.
A wonderful course bringing together the wisdom of the ancient practice of mediation together with an understanding of the science of meditation.
When you arrive
- Wear loose comfortable clothing
- Bring your own mat and/or towel
- Please arrive five to ten minutes before your class to ensure we start on time
- Please inform your teacher if you are pregnant or have any injuries
- Classes are for all ages and all levels
- Have fun!