Event: Sound Bath Meditation
What to Expect
Transport into a Meditative state while listening to a live played soundscape of rich tones, soothing vibrations and mesmerizing harmonies of ancient Tibetan singing bowls, crystal singing bowls, sweet melodic native flutes, rhythmical medicine drums and angelic sounds of chimes.
Peta Minter has over 35 years experience using positive music that combines healing instruments, skills and energies into a beautiful relaxing synergistic soundscape of harmony, rhythm and melody.
Re-energize your mind, body and soul!
Meditating while listening to blissful sounds helps to:
- Alleviate our minds from negative thoughts by focusing on the moment
- Boost our immune system
- Reduce blood pressure, stress and tension
- Increase our sense of calm and peace
- Improve concentration
- Connect with others in a safe environment
- Bring calm and peaceful consciousness to ourselves