Class Timetable 2020
- All classes available 21/01/2020 – 05/03/2020. Only Hatha Yoga classes available 10/03/2020 – 18/06/2020.
- Classes cater for all levels of experience and ages. SPECIAL 21/1 – 5/3/20 Hatha Yoga over 65’s FREE. Health Card holders only.
- Packages and single session pass available online. NB: these are non-refundable / non-transferable. See Terms & Conditions.
- Yoga Therapy is a private one-on-one session with Christiane. Discuss time with Christiane.
- Kids Yoga/Meditation classes for 7 weeks only 22/1 – 4/3/2020. Resumes in July 2020.
- Meditation Course is for 6 sessions from 22/1 – 4/3/2020. Returning in July 2020.
- Mums and Bubs Yoga classes for 7 weeks only 22/1 – 4/3/2020. Resumes in July 2020.
- Studio closed 28/3-12/4/20 + 26/6-21/7/20
- At the start of each term, you will need to complete and sign a form. It’s purpose is to notify me of any health or medical conditions (if any) you may have
- Wear loose comfortable and warm clothing
- All mobile phones are to be switched off and remove your shoes before entering the studio
- There is a changing room on site for you to use
- Pure wool underlay with blankets and cushions provided
- Filtered water is available and complimentary
- It is advised not to eat 2 hours before class
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your first session to settle in and learn about the process. Please feel free to ask any questions
- Inform your teacher if you are taking any medication
- Classes are for all ages and all levels
- The environment within the studio is safe, friendly and non-judgemental
- Have fun!