UNLIMITED YOGA PASS: Access to all Hatha Yoga classes taught during the Autumn Timetable (29th April – 8th June 2019).
* Subject to class capacity/availability.
YOGA THERAPY: Available by appointment only.
Passes are non-refundable & non-transferable. see website for more information & to register.
- At the start of each term, you will need to complete and sign a form. It’s purpose is to notify me of any health or medical conditions (if any) you may have
- Wear loose comfortable and warm clothing
- All mobile phones are to be switched off and remove your shoes before entering the studio
- There is a changing room on site for you to use
- Pure wool underlay with blankets and cushions provided
- Filtered water is available and complimentary
- It is advised not to eat 2 hours before class
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your first session to settle in and learn about the process. Please feel free to ask any questions
- Inform your teacher if you are taking any medication
- Classes are for all ages and all levels
- The environment within the studio is safe, friendly and non-judgemental
- Have fun!